The Controller of your personal data is Ciech Ventures Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Wspólna 62, 00-684 Warsaw.
You may contact the Data Controller using the following email address: email@example.com or the following correspondence address: ul. Wspólna 62, 00-684 Warszawa.
In each case, you will provide your personal data on a voluntary basis, however, the provision of data is necessary in order to submit a project or contact us.
Processing purposes and basis
- Manner of handling of the contact application form
The Controller process your personal data provided in the contact form in order to:
- reply to your message sent using the contact form.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Controller (article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) – consisting in handling inquiries included in the contact form.
- Manner of handling of the project submission form
The Controller process your personal data provided in the project submission form in order to:
- analyse the submitted projects.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) – consisting in the analysis of the submitted projects.
In connection with the operation of the website and the provision of services, your personal data may be disclosed to external third parties, which are suppliers of IT systems and solutions used by us, and to any companies belonging to the CIECH Group.
- The level of protection of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) may differ from that provided by European law. For this reason, we will transfer your personal data outside the EEA only when necessary and with an adequate level of protection. You will be notified each time.
- Due to the use of Google, your data may be transferred to the United States (US). The legal basis for ensuring the processing of your data by these entities in accordance with the GDPR is the European Commission’s Implementing Decision of 10.07.2023 in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate level of protection of personal data under the EU-US data privacy framework. Indeed, these entities are included in the “Data Privacy Framework List” (the “Data Privacy Framework List”), available at: https://www.dataprivacyframework.gov/s/participant-search.
Data storage period
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the duration of the activities performed for the purposes indicated above, claims, if any, and archiving the documentation as required by law.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access your data,
- rectify your data,
- delete your data or limit its processing,
- object to processing, including objection to processing based on the legitimate interest of the Controller,
- data portability, and
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The currently applicable version of this Policy
The Controller reserves the right to amend this Policy in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The Policy, in its current wording, is applicable as of 28.07.2023
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are created automatically by a web browser when visiting a website.
- Information contained in a specific cookie is read only through the website from which the file comes. Accordingly, the website cannot access any other files on your computer.
- Thanks to the cookie, the website receives information about how you will use it and can adjust the content that is displayed to you or offer you help.
- The following cookies may be used on the website of the portal: strictly necessary, statistical, marketing and unclassified.
- Strictly necessary cookies
contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as setting privacy options, logging in or completing forms. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
help the website owner understand how different users behave on the website, what the source of their traffic is, so that we can improve the website performance.
are files that are in the process of classifying, together with the suppliers of individual cookies.
- session cookies – they remain on your device until you leave the website or turn off your browser. These files are temporary in nature, but are necessary for some functionalities to work properly; and
- persistent cookies – they remain on your device for a specified period of time or until they are manually deleted. Such time depends on the choice you can make in your browser settings. This type of cookie allows information to be transferred to the server each time you visit our website again.
- We kindly remind you that the inability to save/read cookies on the website of the portal may prevent its full and correct use.
- When you use the cookie blocker in your browser, you may have to reset your preferences each time you visit the website. Some websites and features may also not operate properly.
- If cookies are deleted on the device (by clearing the browsing history in the browser), you may lose the saved information (e.g. your login data, website preferences).
Last update: 28.07.2023